- Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line
- Time on the Ledger: Social Accounting for the “Goo...
- Intermediate Goods and Duplication
- The Long Term Problem of Full Employment
- The Source and Remedy of the National Difficulties...
- Grundrisse: "Capital (like property) rests on prod...
- Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844: "W...
- McCulloch on Combination Laws
- Submission to the White House Task Force on Middle...
- Thinking Along the Right Lines
- The Problem with "The Problem of Social Cost"
- State and Prospects of Manufactures
Saturday, September 22, 2012
5000 Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line 5000
The Sandwichman's SCRIBD manuscript of Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line is just two reads shy of the 5000 mark. The last major rewrite was in February 2011 and a lot has happened in Sandwichland since then, including the resurrection of Dorning Rasbotham; further thoughts on technology, credit and the Jevons Paradox; the inside-outing of externality and, last-but-not-least, the unveiling of the Image of Limited Good. Sandwichman has also received some valuable critical comments on the current draft.
Posted by Sandwichman at 2:56 PM