- Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line
- Time on the Ledger: Social Accounting for the “Goo...
- Intermediate Goods and Duplication
- The Long Term Problem of Full Employment
- The Source and Remedy of the National Difficulties...
- Grundrisse: "Capital (like property) rests on prod...
- Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844: "W...
- McCulloch on Combination Laws
- Submission to the White House Task Force on Middle...
- Thinking Along the Right Lines
- The Problem with "The Problem of Social Cost"
- State and Prospects of Manufactures
Thursday, November 3, 2011
On Second Thought
Yesterday, I posted a "Treasure Hunt," which on second thought I am cancelling because I realized I would be unable to correspond with scholars regarding some of the details of the newly discovered and extremely significant "lump-of-labor" quote without giving out clues.
Posted by Sandwichman at 7:25 PM