- Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line
- Time on the Ledger: Social Accounting for the “Goo...
- Intermediate Goods and Duplication
- The Long Term Problem of Full Employment
- The Source and Remedy of the National Difficulties...
- Grundrisse: "Capital (like property) rests on prod...
- Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844: "W...
- McCulloch on Combination Laws
- Submission to the White House Task Force on Middle...
- Thinking Along the Right Lines
- The Problem with "The Problem of Social Cost"
- State and Prospects of Manufactures
Monday, October 10, 2011
My photocopy of Sydney J. Chapman's unpublished autobiography from the archives at the London School of Economics is in the mail (courier). Meanwhile, I don't want to go too far out on a limb speculating about whether he recognized the significance of his contribution. Apparently, posterity hasn't yet grasped it, either.
Posted by Sandwichman at 1:57 PM