- Jobs, Liberty and the Bottom Line
- Time on the Ledger: Social Accounting for the “Goo...
- Intermediate Goods and Duplication
- The Long Term Problem of Full Employment
- The Source and Remedy of the National Difficulties...
- Grundrisse: "Capital (like property) rests on prod...
- Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844: "W...
- McCulloch on Combination Laws
- Submission to the White House Task Force on Middle...
- Thinking Along the Right Lines
- The Problem with "The Problem of Social Cost"
- State and Prospects of Manufactures
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Say the Secret Word and Win $100!
In comments on the previous post, "Clearly Bad Social Policy," Arkady pointed out that Paul Samuelson committed a "lump-of-leisure fallacy" in his 1947 opus, Foundations of Economic Analysis. Arkady wins a hundred bucks for saying the secret word! It pays to read Ecological Headstand, pay attention and comment!
Posted by Sandwichman at 2:03 PM